Tics

So I don't have natural tics but I sometimes will twitch my head or arms because it feels good and helps me take stress better but my parents think its weird because I don't have the kind of tics where you can't control it. does anyone else have something similar?

Parents
  • I don't have the kind of tics where you can't control it. does anyone else have something similar?

Greetings. If you are ASD, then this sort of thing is part of the Autism Diagnostic Criteria, and is referred to as "Stimming". Enter that word into any Web Browser and you may find out more about it, if you were unaware. There are all sorts of "Stimming", and all sorts of Social Tolerance for it. And... If you already knew all of that, then Sorry about that...!

• I don't have the kind of tics where you can't control it. does anyone else have something similar?

Greetings. If you are ASD, then this sort of thing is part of the Autism Diagnostic Criteria, and is referred to as "Stimming". Enter that word into any Web Browser and you may find out more about it, if you were unaware. There are all sorts of "Stimming", and all sorts of Social Tolerance for it. And... If you already knew all of that, then Sorry about that...!

Children
No Data