Information Overload!

Hi all,

Sometimes I think that we receive too much information. The news is flooded with negative events, we are learning new things every day, and for the more analytical minds, we love to analyse and assess every little thing. When this happens, we need to relax our minds, and let things be, rather than strangle everything with our tenacious hold. There's so much information coming in, but we don't need to interact with it all - doing so would cause you too much stress and drive you insane!

Much love <3

Parents Reply Children
  • I am not so sure things are quite that simple. 

It has been slowly dawning on me for a while now that modern life is driving everyone crazy - even the NTs. 

For all their supposed advantages, smartphones (an oxymoron) seem to have too many "unintended consequences". Push notifications appear to be the Devil's own work. 

No one ever switches off. Perhaps in years gone by, folk would live out their entire lives oblivious to the fact that they were on the spectrum. 

These days, chronic overload means that our masks have been slipping more often. 

Thoughts? Is it me?