Background noises and NT

Ok firstly I was told people with aspergers call people neurotypicals NT .It's weird that now I have a diagnosis after 35 years now I am one of them people. Hope that doesn't sound rude.

Ok how are you all for background noises .can you filter themout.i find this hard.at the moment.i can hear the fridge .the wind.the leaves blowing on trees.theres a birds nest in the attic.i can hear them.i can hear my breathing.

Parents
  • I'm ok unless it's a repetitive noise. For example someone randomly banging with a hammer off and on or using something like a power drill.
    It's hard to filter out the noise in a crowded restaurant. I had this the last time I went for a birthday meal with family. The cacophony of sound was hard to cope with.

• I'm ok unless it's a repetitive noise. For example someone randomly banging with a hammer off and on or using something like a power drill.
    It's hard to filter out the noise in a crowded restaurant. I had this the last time I went for a birthday meal with family. The cacophony of sound was hard to cope with.

Children
No Data