How to cope in a noisy environment

Could anyone please offer me some advice on how to cope in a noisy environment. Just been out for a meal with friends., I don't go very often because I have difficulties in following  Conversation. Also when I come home my head feel like it is going to explode and have a bad meltdown. 

Parents
  • Hey, I've found a useful lie if you don't want to disclose diagnosis is to say you have hearing loss on some frequencies. I played the tuba so the lie is quite feasible.

My partner now looks for wall seats away from speakers when we are out and I use swimmer's silicone ear plugs in places like stadiums and open air events.

I also know I have to get well rested before I go out. Spontaneous events are always hazardous. 

• Hey, I've found a useful lie if you don't want to disclose diagnosis is to say you have hearing loss on some frequencies. I played the tuba so the lie is quite feasible.

My partner now looks for wall seats away from speakers when we are out and I use swimmer's silicone ear plugs in places like stadiums and open air events.

I also know I have to get well rested before I go out. Spontaneous events are always hazardous. 

Children