How to cope in a noisy environment

Could anyone please offer me some advice on how to cope in a noisy environment. Just been out for a meal with friends., I don't go very often because I have difficulties in following  Conversation. Also when I come home my head feel like it is going to explode and have a bad meltdown. 

Parents
  • Assuming you are not just asking about situations like going out for a meal, I recommend a pair of noise-cancelling headphones. I recently bought a pair of Bose QC35s and they work really well. Visit the What hi-Fi website for reviews of such headphones at various price points.

Longer term, I am hoping that devices like the Muzo will be released and live up to their billing.

• Assuming you are not just asking about situations like going out for a meal, I recommend a pair of noise-cancelling headphones. I recently bought a pair of Bose QC35s and they work really well. Visit the What hi-Fi website for reviews of such headphones at various price points.

Longer term, I am hoping that devices like the Muzo will be released and live up to their billing.

Children
  • I do find that my bluetooth earbuds help while out and about. That way I have music loud enough to cover most things. That doesn't help when trying to let conversation through. Oddly enough I can still hear voices and communicate, albeit I have to concentrate.