Violence linked to Aspergers?

What are people's views on violence being linked to Aspergers?
I found this story on the provided link:-

http://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/0886260508322195

Parents
  • Data set is old (1988-2000) and the little bit I read suggested someone was doing secondary data analysis for a Master's degree in psychology.

Co-pathogy with addiction is a big issue in undiagnosed ADHD, I'm less certain on the data with ASD, but given the freaky side effects and reactions to medications some people with neurodiverse brains produce, I'm not surprised that there are a few violent ASD people.

Thing is, we already know the prison population is full of undiagnosed ADHD folk (estimates of 25% in youth prison population) and having done some work with youth services, there is a fair number of fetal alcohol syndrome sufferers, many who have similar issues to severe ASD, in that population so did they screen for FAS?

• Data set is old (1988-2000) and the little bit I read suggested someone was doing secondary data analysis for a Master's degree in psychology.

Co-pathogy with addiction is a big issue in undiagnosed ADHD, I'm less certain on the data with ASD, but given the freaky side effects and reactions to medications some people with neurodiverse brains produce, I'm not surprised that there are a few violent ASD people.

Thing is, we already know the prison population is full of undiagnosed ADHD folk (estimates of 25% in youth prison population) and having done some work with youth services, there is a fair number of fetal alcohol syndrome sufferers, many who have similar issues to severe ASD, in that population so did they screen for FAS?

Children
No Data