Habits (for people with living with aspergers)

I know that repetitive behaviour comes into living with AS. We have habits that everybody with AS may call unusual. I think they are anyway.

Anyway i made this thread so people with AS could talk about what kind of unusual habits they may have.

Mine include twisting things in sight such as straps on a bag, playing with things in sight such as a mat (what you will put a cup on, or plate) and chewing things in sight (such as the metal on a key ring)

What kind of unusual habits do you people on AS have?

Parents
  • Playing with/twiddling my hair, its gotten to the stage where my mum got me a rabbit foot and some fur scraps on a necklace for me to play with. I also tend to rock subtly, poke at tables, swing my legs or run my hands over my face and eyes.

A while ago I found out about biltong, which is essentially dried spiced meat whichis really good for chewing on, but when I was little I used to gnaw on the headboard of my wooden bed, not sure why, just did.

I also play with my fingers a lot, weaving them together, pulling on my hands, that sort of thing. I also have a habit of talking to myself/inanimate objects, which in one case actually led me to making a friend, imagine my surprise when I thought the table had actually tarted talking back....

• Playing with/twiddling my hair, its gotten to the stage where my mum got me a rabbit foot and some fur scraps on a necklace for me to play with. I also tend to rock subtly, poke at tables, swing my legs or run my hands over my face and eyes.

A while ago I found out about biltong, which is essentially dried spiced meat whichis really good for chewing on, but when I was little I used to gnaw on the headboard of my wooden bed, not sure why, just did.

I also play with my fingers a lot, weaving them together, pulling on my hands, that sort of thing. I also have a habit of talking to myself/inanimate objects, which in one case actually led me to making a friend, imagine my surprise when I thought the table had actually tarted talking back....

Children
No Data