noise sensitivity (lfn aswell)

hi guys, does anyone else have noise sensitivity problems or problems with low frequency noises? I thought it would be a good idea for me to set up this space for us to discuss any problems we may be having in regards to these matters. Any help, advice and strategies would be more than welcome. thanks, mike.

Parents
  • The type of ear plug I use it hard to describe, so best just look up earplug brands such as Downbeats, LiveMus!c or ACS with the word concert. They have 3 (sometimes 2) Sound deflecting cups on them. Prices vary but you can probably get a good set for as low as £10-£15.
    They are also another option for any one who struggles in a busy room with lots of people talking. They take out some of the detail while leaving a natural sound so you can forget your wearing them. 

• The type of ear plug I use it hard to describe, so best just look up earplug brands such as Downbeats, LiveMus!c or ACS with the word concert. They have 3 (sometimes 2) Sound deflecting cups on them. Prices vary but you can probably get a good set for as low as £10-£15.
    They are also another option for any one who struggles in a busy room with lots of people talking. They take out some of the detail while leaving a natural sound so you can forget your wearing them. 

Children