noise sensitivity (lfn aswell)

hi guys, does anyone else have noise sensitivity problems or problems with low frequency noises? I thought it would be a good idea for me to set up this space for us to discuss any problems we may be having in regards to these matters. Any help, advice and strategies would be more than welcome. thanks, mike.

Parents
  • Sound's a funny thing. By that, I mean the right kind of sound can be ok or even wonderful (as in some music) but the wrong kind can be a right royal pain in the a***.

I suppose being sensitive to sound is a double-edged sword - it can take you to the heights of ecstasy or the depths of Hell! I've experienced both in the past and presumably it has something to do with the kind of brain chemistry/nervous system you have.

• Sound's a funny thing. By that, I mean the right kind of sound can be ok or even wonderful (as in some music) but the wrong kind can be a right royal pain in the a***.

I suppose being sensitive to sound is a double-edged sword - it can take you to the heights of ecstasy or the depths of Hell! I've experienced both in the past and presumably it has something to do with the kind of brain chemistry/nervous system you have.

Children
No Data