Adult Meltdowns

does any other adults have meltdowns? I had one the other day when i was out during it everything but my dad was blurred i was just screaming and shouting stuff i cant remember now, 

after that i cried for a good amount of time i couldnt control any of it had to let it happen until it was over

im guessing this is a case of a meltdown

Parents
  • I was so glad to see this topic. 
    I still have meltdowns.  Years ago I've had public meltdowns (workplace, public areas etc.) so it was just awful and of course I lost my job many times because of it.

Since I have kids I trained myself to "keep it in" as long as possible and run away from my kids into a safe and closed area (my bathroom) to not scare them.  But recently I started working full time and it makes my situation more difficult. 

I've tried mindfullness, but because of my short attention span it was too difficult to relax or meditating. But I think it will be very helpful to others.   

• I was so glad to see this topic. 
    I still have meltdowns.  Years ago I've had public meltdowns (workplace, public areas etc.) so it was just awful and of course I lost my job many times because of it.

Since I have kids I trained myself to "keep it in" as long as possible and run away from my kids into a safe and closed area (my bathroom) to not scare them.  But recently I started working full time and it makes my situation more difficult. 

I've tried mindfullness, but because of my short attention span it was too difficult to relax or meditating. But I think it will be very helpful to others.   

Children
No Data