Adult Meltdowns

does any other adults have meltdowns? I had one the other day when i was out during it everything but my dad was blurred i was just screaming and shouting stuff i cant remember now, 

after that i cried for a good amount of time i couldnt control any of it had to let it happen until it was over

im guessing this is a case of a meltdown

Parents
  • I've had a few of late. Terrible really. Some Epi's misdirected, others spot on, but mainly due to sleep deprivation and sensory overload.  Normally I internalize everything, which makes me ill. Recently, i've become less passive and more assertive. Very gratifying. Told a very intollerant woman (Stranger) Where to get off the other day. Most empowering and remarkably controlled considering. 

Marjorie195, you may find this book helpful. I've only just started it, but the insights are great for me personally and any woman on the spectrum really, but also for NT hubby's who don't fully appreciate what overload feels like or how to know when to back off and give us space.

www.amazon.co.uk/.../1849057575

After a bad experience with meds myself I've turned to natural remedies. They are not for everyone, but I've not become worse by taking them, unlike some prescribed meds.

Zone tripper, I might try that tac next time I have an issue, thanks for the tip.

Coogy

• I've had a few of late. Terrible really. Some Epi's misdirected, others spot on, but mainly due to sleep deprivation and sensory overload.  Normally I internalize everything, which makes me ill. Recently, i've become less passive and more assertive. Very gratifying. Told a very intollerant woman (Stranger) Where to get off the other day. Most empowering and remarkably controlled considering. 

Marjorie195, you may find this book helpful. I've only just started it, but the insights are great for me personally and any woman on the spectrum really, but also for NT hubby's who don't fully appreciate what overload feels like or how to know when to back off and give us space.

www.amazon.co.uk/.../1849057575

After a bad experience with meds myself I've turned to natural remedies. They are not for everyone, but I've not become worse by taking them, unlike some prescribed meds.

Zone tripper, I might try that tac next time I have an issue, thanks for the tip.

Coogy

Children
No Data