Adult Meltdowns

does any other adults have meltdowns? I had one the other day when i was out during it everything but my dad was blurred i was just screaming and shouting stuff i cant remember now, 

after that i cried for a good amount of time i couldnt control any of it had to let it happen until it was over

im guessing this is a case of a meltdown

Parents
  • I had an incident on xmas eve where I got into an argument with my partner. I just couldn't get my point across and then she said that she was right and that it was my ASD that made me think differently to her and that I was wrong to think the thing I was thinking. I get to a point where the other person seems to go on and on at me to give way and see that they are right when I think differently.

Now, this followed a visit to friends where I ended up eating a quantity of chocolates and then washed it down with a mug of hot chocolate as I thought this would be better than coffee :-( Having seen the recent thread from Marjorie about chocolate poisoning I'm wondering whether this had set me up for the meltdown.

It turned into a black dog of a mood that lasted into the next morning when it cleared away leaving me a bit battered and bruised. It was a bit like a brain storm in a way - like some bad weather had passed through my head.

• I had an incident on xmas eve where I got into an argument with my partner. I just couldn't get my point across and then she said that she was right and that it was my ASD that made me think differently to her and that I was wrong to think the thing I was thinking. I get to a point where the other person seems to go on and on at me to give way and see that they are right when I think differently.

Now, this followed a visit to friends where I ended up eating a quantity of chocolates and then washed it down with a mug of hot chocolate as I thought this would be better than coffee :-( Having seen the recent thread from Marjorie about chocolate poisoning I'm wondering whether this had set me up for the meltdown.

It turned into a black dog of a mood that lasted into the next morning when it cleared away leaving me a bit battered and bruised. It was a bit like a brain storm in a way - like some bad weather had passed through my head.

Children
No Data