Feel alone like don’t fit in

Does any one before their diagnosis feel like they where an outsider in the world watching inwards like you not in everyone else’s world 

Parents
  • I was relieved to know why I never fitted in, the fact is that we are different. I have stopped trying to fit in, if other people want to be part of my world then fine, if not then that’s also fine.

It became too hard to try and blend in and mask, it led to a massive burnout. Others  here have mentioned the lack of help for autistic people, I felt the same, it was like I had been given the instruction book on autism, when I opened it every page was blank.

• I was relieved to know why I never fitted in, the fact is that we are different. I have stopped trying to fit in, if other people want to be part of my world then fine, if not then that’s also fine.

It became too hard to try and blend in and mask, it led to a massive burnout. Others  here have mentioned the lack of help for autistic people, I felt the same, it was like I had been given the instruction book on autism, when I opened it every page was blank.

Children
No Data