Constantly getting rejected from jobs sucks ass

I do have a part time job which I hate due to bad experiences with coworkers. But literally no place is hiring me. I’ve got good experience and decent CV, but I’m getting nothing :( 

Parents
  • Perhaps it's time to refocus.

Work, these days, is unlikely to provide a living wage. The way forward is to think outside the box.

What are your interests?

• I am a creative individual who likes creating physical / digital art and photography. In fact, I studied graphic design and photography in college. Unfortunately, I live in an area that lacks creative opportunities. So the only option is to get a regular job. Ideally, I would like to work in retail. I don't mind if it's not a creative environment, as long as my coworkers don't treat me like a ***. I can handle rude customers, but being constantly punched down by coworkers is unbearable.

• I am a creative individual who likes creating physical / digital art and photography. In fact, I studied graphic design and photography in college. Unfortunately, I live in an area that lacks creative opportunities. So the only option is to get a regular job. Ideally, I would like to work in retail. I don't mind if it's not a creative environment, as long as my coworkers don't treat me like a ***. I can handle rude customers, but being constantly punched down by coworkers is unbearable.

Children
No Data