Why sm i so angry that i was diagnosed as an adult and not when i was younger

i was diagnosed at 29 with autism, i have reached the anger stage of acceptance, i am not sure why i am so angry i think it is because if i was diagnosed earlier i may of received the help i needed at school and people would of treated me differently instead of bullying me, i went my whole life being bullied for being different, i also have fibromyalgia now so that doesn't help, i struggle to make friends i just keep myself to myself and do my work, does anyone have any advice, how did you feel when you were diagnosed later on in life. 

Parents
  • I felt relieved, so many things just fell into place, I couldn't have been diagnosed in childhood as Autism wasn't recognised and even then was thought to be very rare and it only happened to boys, something I think that still plagues women today.

I have fibromyalgia too.

• I felt relieved, so many things just fell into place, I couldn't have been diagnosed in childhood as Autism wasn't recognised and even then was thought to be very rare and it only happened to boys, something I think that still plagues women today.

I have fibromyalgia too.

Children
  • xx when i was first diagnosed i felt relieved but then angry all at once, im struggling to make friends and go out for coffee with people that want to spend time with me, im in allot of pain all the time and i just feel if i was diagnosed 10 years ago i would be a different person but io guess all these years of masking didnt help either