Do you think it is possible to change my special interest?

I know that special interests can change over time, but do you think it's possible to choose to change your special interest? Current special interest causing a lot of pain :-(

Parents
  • I am in-between special interests at the moment and feel a bit lost. I am trying to not make it making collage art (the urge to create it is growing in me) I have had art as my special interest on and off for years. I accumulate so many finished artworks that last time I chucked it all at the dump. I am making one to give to my mum but will stop there.

Anyway I feel lost, I need a special interest obsession to lose myself in. I love natural raw materials. I really want to go mining for crystals or something like that. Obviously I can't.  I suppose watching others doing it on utube might be a substitute. 

• I accumulate so many finished artworks that last time I chucked it all at the dump.

Could you continue, but sell what you make instead of keeping and storing it? 

For example, on Etsy?

https://www.etsy.com/uk/c/art-and-collectibles?ref=catnav-66

"Etsy is the global marketplace for unique and creative goods. It’s home to a universe of special, extraordinary items, from unique handcrafted pieces to vintage treasures."

Reply Children