Advice needed

I have been with my partner for approximately 18 months. I did not know he was on the autistic spectrum when I met him but we moved in together and it became very evident. He is very intelligent but struggles with emotions and does not realise how rude and harsh he can be when talking to me or any of his friends. He has no self-awareness of how scary he can be. He has now developed a thing where he wakes up at 3 am most mornings and starts a conversation with me and I am absolutely shattered and finding it difficult to function properly in the day. I challenged him about it last night and now he ismt speaking to me. I don't know how much more I can cope with and I don't know how to resolve this without making him lose his temper. 

I have no where else to go.…..

Parents
  • Communicate clearly and direct to the point. Be direct and blunt - but not cruel.

Self advocate.

Say things like " I can talk with you at 8:00. Now I need to sleep. I am not listening now.

If you get an argument - then you know you cannot live with them: they are not in the relationship with you. cut bait now.

and then ask yourself how you got this far without knowing.

• Communicate clearly and direct to the point. Be direct and blunt - but not cruel.

Self advocate.

Say things like " I can talk with you at 8:00. Now I need to sleep. I am not listening now.

If you get an argument - then you know you cannot live with them: they are not in the relationship with you. cut bait now.

and then ask yourself how you got this far without knowing.

Children
No Data