Feeling like I’m disliked/annoying everyone

Does anyone else feel this way without having actual reason to? 
it can be someone’s tone of voice or their body language etc but it’s draining constantly feeling like it.

Parents
  • Yes I know this feeling and can relate to comments others have made on this thread. It makes me want to avoid people. I have social anxiety if I have to join a group, like with work etc. As I  just assume this will happen now. Yes also invisible. 

It's better at church, not perfect but better.  I think there's more likely to be Kinder people there. So better experience for me overall but if it goes wrong there I still avoid it for a while to recover. Have had times in life when I decided that's enough never again and isolate as much as I can from all groups, but that doesn't make you feel good either. 

• Yes I know this feeling and can relate to comments others have made on this thread. It makes me want to avoid people. I have social anxiety if I have to join a group, like with work etc. As I  just assume this will happen now. Yes also invisible. 

It's better at church, not perfect but better.  I think there's more likely to be Kinder people there. So better experience for me overall but if it goes wrong there I still avoid it for a while to recover. Have had times in life when I decided that's enough never again and isolate as much as I can from all groups, but that doesn't make you feel good either. 

Children
No Data