Funny seaside stories

Hi I thought I’d set my fun discussions up again. The summers over and the cold weather is back but I just thought of the seaside and seagulls after my experience earlier today. I was on my way into town this evening to go to my board game group felt hungry so i thought let’s get a stake bake from greggs. As I left I started to eat my bake and this seagull came out of nowhere and I think I reacted very quickly and punched the bird it flew off and my bake was saved lol. The bird was unharmed as I saw it land and run towards some hungry pigeons lol. So have anything of you guys got any funny stories to share. 

• I would never harm an animal and I made sure it wasn’t hurt greedy thing lol Joy 

• I’ve heard this story before lol Joy 

• Me and two friends went to Aberystwyth for the day, as we got out of the car near the the seafront, we saw an old lady, wearing a fur coat, sat in a wheelchair bottle feeding a lamb who was wearing a nappy! We were all glad not to have been alone that day and to have witnesses to the weirdness.

• Blimey Rach! Woe be tide anyone who messes with you, Eh?! Joy

I don't have any funny seaside stories, but a few seagull related ones.

1. My brother called me once when he was working in Newcastle just to tell me that he could see a seagull with a large rat in it's mouth!
    2. In Denmark there was this popular sandwich shop and this guy came out all happy and a seagull swooped down and flew off with the sandwich. We'd never seen anyone so livid. He was stomping and swearing... And then when he cooled down, he went back inside the shop.
    3. Helsinki has a fine netting above the market and roads around the market. It works really well (to stop seagulls swooping)