What is wrong with people since Covid in the U.K.?

Having lived in the U.K. 23 years with many English friends (and where in many respects, the situation is much worse in my native Republic of Ireland) I only recently came across a video talking about the potential destruction of the U.K. (on top of other things I’d seen online) but, having watched a lot of patterns and trends of things about life in general in the U.K. since Covid, what really took me aback and horrified me was that some people here in the U.K. were actually actively calling for the U.K. to “crash and burn” as if they were in “self-destruct” mode and some of my English friends have even expressed similar sentiments, despite the history and heritage of England (even if historically we Irish and English have not always seen “eye to eye” over the centuries) - this goes beyond simply accepting a given situation, it’s actively calling for the destruction of one’s nation, which frankly, as an Irish patriot, I find horrifying - there is a certain element of this back home in Ireland but not to the same extent as it is here in the U.K. and I often wonder if this is a spiritual deficiency - I’ve always regarded things relating to Covid as being a cross-generational spiritual battle and it’s even made me think about our own Irish history, were we Irish ever really free in any part of our history, either in centuries past, the Easter Rising of 1916, the Treaty of 1921, the Civil War of 1922 and even after we became a Republic in 1949 - many people in Irish patriot circles still say that the influence of the British Crown never really left Ireland and this was also replaced by the EU snd the globalists in the US as well as the CCP indirect influences - living in Manchester, its been a lot more stable in many respects during and after Covid, compared to many other parts of the U.K. and certainly in comparison to Ireland, which post-Covid, has lurched from crisis to crisis 

Parents Reply Children
No Data