hit rock bottom

Hi, things are going up and I'm happy, I own a house, starting a new job, have a dog, and thinking of rescuing another dog great. I was happy for a while my dad moved away gives me the house with no mortgage as it's all paid off never thought that a woman in her 30s on the spectrum would be so lucky.  As the saying goes what goes up must come down and yeah things have come back down. The truth is i'm miserable I feel alone and I am going through a health scare right now. I am waiting to have an MRI scan of the head which I am terrified of I am having dizzy spells and am constantly losing my balance. It's like I'm drunk when I'm not. Last week in the evening my friend was over mine and I fell on the floor and I couldn't get up my legs were like jelly. My friend had to help me but my legs buckled and I couldn't stand so he had to use all of his strength to get me up and drag me to the sofa, it was horrible. Right now I feel depressed I have no energy to even walk my dog but I did walk her today as I need to be a good owner and look after my dog. Right now I feel like I have hit rock bottom and I can't get out of it I take my anti-depressants daily and I am trying to find help. I just wish my mum was still alive and my dad was still living where I'm from instead of Scotland.

Parents
  • What makes things worse is I’m convinced my dad and my neighbours think my friend is a woman beater. He isn’t he hasn’t hurt me like that. My friend looks after me. Tuesday after my meltdown and the police came I’m sure my neighbour things my friend attacked me and he wasn’t even there. The only time he has physically hurt me was when we were happy smacking each other on the legs for fun he hit me way to hard but deeply regretted it. 

• What makes things worse is I’m convinced my dad and my neighbours think my friend is a woman beater. He isn’t he hasn’t hurt me like that. My friend looks after me. Tuesday after my meltdown and the police came I’m sure my neighbour things my friend attacked me and he wasn’t even there. The only time he has physically hurt me was when we were happy smacking each other on the legs for fun he hit me way to hard but deeply regretted it. 

Children
No Data