Does your sense of injustice get you in trouble?

I used to not say anything because I hate confrontation but as I’ve gotten older it’s stronger and I feel I need to do something about it. So I end up doing or saying things more so which I feel is right and justified in the moment but then I can’t cope with the backlash and I end up second guessing myself and having major panics that the other person will do something awful to me as a result.

I always handle things the wrong way.

Parents
  • as I’ve gotten older it’s stronger and I feel I need to do something about it.

I'm probably the opposite - I've learned that sticking your head above the trench wall is a sure way to get it shot at.

NTs don't have our sense of justice and trying to get this across is a recipe for disaster in my experience.

Just live and let live - less friction = less stress and more energy for enjoying life.

• as I’ve gotten older it’s stronger and I feel I need to do something about it.

I'm probably the opposite - I've learned that sticking your head above the trench wall is a sure way to get it shot at.

NTs don't have our sense of justice and trying to get this across is a recipe for disaster in my experience.

Just live and let live - less friction = less stress and more energy for enjoying life.

Children
  • Yes. This exactly. Although there has to be a point when enough is enough. There's so much crap going on around the world, sometimes it feels prudent to bury my head in the sand 

As someone who wants to remain somewhat invisible I'm loathed to stick my head out of the trench.

• I really like that about the trenches! Thank you. Think I might go back to avoiding as me trying to fix things never works and makes everything worse Frowning2