The Worst Time in My Life

Can anyone give me some advice I have-

1- Police investigation that now has gone to trial for something I am 100% incident of in short it is to do with neighbours convincing Police I harass them when they have been unbelievable in their unkindness and harassment of me.

2- The council are doing the same and want to issue me with a CPN for the same offence.This would mean going to court twice for the same thing.

3- I have several complaints in against the police and now because they have a personal vendetta against me they want to issue a civil injunction.

Please can anyone give some helpful advice about my nightmare.

Parents
  • This all sounds horribly unjust and nightmarish, and very difficult to fix.

IN MY OPINION, it takes two strong sides to create a conflict and only one weak side to end it! 

If you are now taking on your neighbnours, the police and the council simultaneously, and there is only one of you maintaining your end of the conflict, then your best option is to "change sides" as fast as you can.

IN order to get in that much strife, You are doing somethng that really does not work for your neighbours, the police and the council.

Whatever that something is, it's about to cost you dearly, might even get yerself sectioned, and IMHO, you don't want any of that.

I use a psychologcial technique of having multiple fairly well developed and conflciting perspectives on things. 

I use that to try and GROK what the other person finds so objectionable about me, and cme to see things from their point of view. 

Occasionally, (very rarely) I learn something useful from the experience. Mostly I learn what I need to do to make the conflict go away.

I hope that helps. 

One other thing, if they have issued you with a summons there must be a statement of what it is they actually have against you. 

Whatever you need to do to quiet this thing down, you must do, for your own peace of mind and general well being.

You might have to give way on your principles, but whatever you do it's gotta be better than that three way slugathon you have brewing there. 

Then of course, you'll need to relocate and start afresh. 

• Hi the relocate is sensible the rest not helpful it is a case of mob rule and myself not guilty my legal team believe in me

• Thanks very much for the feedback. I am sorry the rest was not helpful, but it's good to be told.

I'm an older man and I'm finding that one's attitude towards the prosecution of a struggle changes as you get older. I was told that was how things go, and in this case I don't seem to be the exception that tests the rule.

Well if your legal team believe in you, that's a big plus.

I was once falsely accused of a crime by the police, and in my case my lawful and socially helpful actions had been mis-interpreted by a passer-by who'd reported me for a crime, and the plod took one look at my leather jacket and £10 250cc motorcycle, and decided on the spot I was indeed a criminal. (The £10 motorcycle did have an M.O.T. and was roadworthy, but it was no "looker" and I did not look much better at that time either. 

Got arrested, charged, bailed to court, missed my date, had "breaking my bail" added to my charge, adn spent a morning being whisked form one detntion facility to another before finally getting my moment in court, where the CPS folded their case on the spot, as they'd promised to my brief, but I did get a three month conditional discharge for breaking my bail... ;c(  

I was genuinely innocent, and I believed (still do) that the truth always comes out at the end, and that's what happened for me, but it was a scary and dismaying process that I have no wish to ever participate in again.

The takeaway for me from the whole incident is that one's general APPEARANCE and demeanor can make a HUGE difference to how one gets treated by the police, and Authority in general.

• Thanks very much for the feedback. I am sorry the rest was not helpful, but it's good to be told.

I'm an older man and I'm finding that one's attitude towards the prosecution of a struggle changes as you get older. I was told that was how things go, and in this case I don't seem to be the exception that tests the rule.

Well if your legal team believe in you, that's a big plus.

I was once falsely accused of a crime by the police, and in my case my lawful and socially helpful actions had been mis-interpreted by a passer-by who'd reported me for a crime, and the plod took one look at my leather jacket and £10 250cc motorcycle, and decided on the spot I was indeed a criminal. (The £10 motorcycle did have an M.O.T. and was roadworthy, but it was no "looker" and I did not look much better at that time either. 

Got arrested, charged, bailed to court, missed my date, had "breaking my bail" added to my charge, adn spent a morning being whisked form one detntion facility to another before finally getting my moment in court, where the CPS folded their case on the spot, as they'd promised to my brief, but I did get a three month conditional discharge for breaking my bail... ;c(  

I was genuinely innocent, and I believed (still do) that the truth always comes out at the end, and that's what happened for me, but it was a scary and dismaying process that I have no wish to ever participate in again.

The takeaway for me from the whole incident is that one's general APPEARANCE and demeanor can make a HUGE difference to how one gets treated by the police, and Authority in general.

Children
  • I've interacted on these pages with a significant number of people who appear to be making up their own reality as they go along and trying to make the rest of the world (and me in particular) FIT.

Disclosure: I've made that mistake myself on more than one occasion, particularly in my youth. 

We need to be sure you aren't one of those people to really get behind your cause, but of course you can't give enough (personal) information to make that obvious.

FWIW I have a quite neurodiverse Byelo-Russian internet friend, who is being crushed by his local community as a "weirdo" and since he can't escape, he lives like a prisoner, of sorts. 

In crappy communities, no-one ever leaves you alone, and if any member of the community starts to "build" the others always tear it down. 

The answer sadly, seems to always involve "relocation" OR establishing "dominance" over them.

• thanks now that is helpful.

Believe it or not my case also is to be fought to help the Autism community because I see the world differently and engage differently but that does not make me a criminal