Child free

After reflecting on my earlier life and the state of things now I am secure in my decision to be child free, that is voluntarily never having children.

Even if things were different, I would not have changed my mind due to concerns of passing on an illness or lifelong condition, bullying and isolation and how dangerous and volatile the world has become.

Even as a single man, I think it's still important to know where one stands on the matter.

Parents
  • I can remember when I was about 8 or 10 telling my mum I never wanted kids. I am not 54 and no kids, no regrets on that. I could never cope with kids, I can just not give my time to anybody else, even pets are difficult. I am a very selfish person and can barely cope with my own life let alone a kids.

• I can remember when I was about 8 or 10 telling my mum I never wanted kids. I am not 54 and no kids, no regrets on that. I could never cope with kids, I can just not give my time to anybody else, even pets are difficult. I am a very selfish person and can barely cope with my own life let alone a kids.

Children
No Data