my Drawings (general)

sometimes I do funny drawings but iv done a thread for that seperatly to make it easyer. I thought I would make a thread cause Iv been doing lots of drawings today and it made sense to do 

one for drawing specificaly

Parents
  • I acidently pressed send to many times on one of my forums cause my laptop and i pad are slow  and so before I could even remove the duplicate the over active and over sensitive spam filter  set off so just checking the spam filter issue  isnt still overactive as any sort of comments have been geting removed no matter what they are and of course I will need to send drawings when I do drawings. im waiting for  my apeals to be acepted on that post im the forum I made at the moment 

edit: seems ok now 

• I acidently pressed send to many times on one of my forums cause my laptop and i pad are slow  and so before I could even remove the duplicate the over active and over sensitive spam filter  set off so just checking the spam filter issue  isnt still overactive as any sort of comments have been geting removed no matter what they are and of course I will need to send drawings when I do drawings. im waiting for  my apeals to be acepted on that post im the forum I made at the moment 

edit: seems ok now 

Children
No Data