my Drawings (general)

sometimes I do funny drawings but iv done a thread for that seperatly to make it easyer. I thought I would make a thread cause Iv been doing lots of drawings today and it made sense to do 

one for drawing specificaly

Parents
  • Wow! That worked really well, Zo!

Have you watched the Fabulous Beasts films yet? I have not found enough time yet.

• thanks. it did. the final scene is abit on the fast side and apears and disapears before you can see it properly  but most of the animation is scene and goes smoothly overal so  yes it did. 

iv watched all of them iv already seen the first move and second movie. iv seen the last movie about dumbledore though i found that one most interesting. those dont have Harry potter in though. the drawings iv done are based on Harry potter and the prisoner of Azcaban mainly so hes casting a spell.  what hes wearing is the black jacket and blue tshirt from the movie with the beige trousers when hes casting the spell. I had to do drawings of him doing gradual  wand movements on sperate peices of paper so i had to do each drawing separately then use a animation app to compile all the drawings and make them move. when you animate something it either automaticaly converts it to mp4 or into a Gif. if it doesnt turn it into a gif i convert the jpeg images into gif by useing a converter like i do with mb and gb but normaly i can choose weather i want to save my animation as mp4 or gif or it just converts it to gif automaticaly depending on what app i use. png can be used to turn drawings and photos into sprites that can move but I didnt do that this time so I  just went with gif 

• thanks. iv done that trick before so I dont know why I didnt think of it at the time. 

• I may not have explained well. I think that if you used the same drawing a few times it would look like a pause.

Use the same final picture a few times, and the animation maker will think that they are new frames, but they are not. It will then pause on the final picture because the final picture has been reused a few times.

I don't know how the gif maker works, but you could upload the same final picture two or more times. I think that this would trick it into pausing. It won't really be pausing but would be showing the same picture.

• pauseing it wont work but I could try seeing if i can slow the last frame down if i cant slow it down any further without lag it will have to be adding more drawings to the animation to make the last scene that is too fast  more smooth

• pauseing it wont work but I could try seeing if i can slow the last frame down if i cant slow it down any further without lag it will have to be adding more drawings to the animation to make the last scene that is too fast  more smooth

Children
  • thanks. iv done that trick before so I dont know why I didnt think of it at the time. 

• I may not have explained well. I think that if you used the same drawing a few times it would look like a pause.

Use the same final picture a few times, and the animation maker will think that they are new frames, but they are not. It will then pause on the final picture because the final picture has been reused a few times.

I don't know how the gif maker works, but you could upload the same final picture two or more times. I think that this would trick it into pausing. It won't really be pausing but would be showing the same picture.