my Drawings (general)

sometimes I do funny drawings but iv done a thread for that seperatly to make it easyer. I thought I would make a thread cause Iv been doing lots of drawings today and it made sense to do 

one for drawing specificaly

Parents
  • The animation idea is such a good one! Do you know how you will get them to animate?

I've not done it myself, but I think you can create 'gif' animations online with a set of images.

• The animation idea is such a good one! Do you know how you will get them to animate?

I've not done it myself, but I think you can create 'gif' animations online with a set of images.

I draw things moveing slightly each time and then transfer them to my laptop and make them go fast so that they go through the sequences and look like there moving then  convert it into a gif but I also know that you can use photos of a drawing or something else into a background and erase the background to make it look translucent, and look like your character regardless of if its a drawing or something from a photo or something else sticks out and then you can move it about. the file tyoe changes from JPG to PNG when you do that to make the animation. 

alternatively you can scrub through your drawings movements at a sudden speed in photo library and record it useing screen recording where your computer records whatever is on your screen then save it to photos but it saves as jpg. 

there are other ways of doing it aswell like making a movie on your device from your photos of your drawings to look like its moving though

I draw things moveing slightly each time and then transfer them to my laptop and make them go fast so that they go through the sequences and look like there moving then  convert it into a gif but I also know that you can use photos of a drawing or something else into a background and erase the background to make it look translucent, and look like your character regardless of if its a drawing or something from a photo or something else sticks out and then you can move it about. the file tyoe changes from JPG to PNG when you do that to make the animation. 

alternatively you can scrub through your drawings movements at a sudden speed in photo library and record it useing screen recording where your computer records whatever is on your screen then save it to photos but it saves as jpg. 

there are other ways of doing it aswell like making a movie on your device from your photos of your drawings to look like its moving though

Children
No Data