Breakdown in communication

I think there's a 2 way breakdown in communication that can't be resolved.Disappointed Frowning2

Parents
  • Yes, that happens to me too......until, of course, it does get resolved, one way or the other!

Can you offer more detail about your current communication problem.  I currently have one that also needs some urgent work too. 

• It's the disagreement over how  one group of people is doing compared to another.  How that comparative difference impacts on shared experiences, and makes it hard to identify with the other.

Reply Children
  • I am not sure that it is actually a disagreement, I perceive it as a partial difference.

As you say, that difference DOES impact on our connectivity regarding SOME shared experiences, but I don't perceive it as a break in EVERY identification between us.  Shared "fundamental" wiring always shines out - even if bathed in teeth and claw!

Personally, I find it hard to explain how some people who argue (sometimes fiercely) seem unable to notice or acknowledge that BECAUSE they BOTH argue fiercely......that's a connection and a similarity that is unarguable!

I've been around here for a while firemonkey......don't despair......things have a habit of working themselves out.