Has/does this happened to anyone?

whenever a certain word triggers me it sends like a physical shock into my brain (best way for me to describe it) It’s the oddest thing and only really has happened so far with certain words. I’ve tried to look things up online but not finding much. Was just curious if anyone else seems to get this?  

Parents
  • Words don't usual affect me, but context can, normally if its something like a pun at my expense.  I dont get shocks, more like i'm momentarily lost for words. Cause im computing the situation, reading body language and there's a delay This happens when i'm being physically threatened also. I get a lag, and i might try to diffuse, but also i can end up escalating things, cause left to my own devices i will operate in reflex. And i have a tendency to get into trouble with people. Cause of my disregard for normal conventional...things

Yeah, ive had so many people take issues and pot shots at me in my life. I am totally emotionally recalibrated, meaning : if i like  person, i will do anything for them, but if i feel they are my enemy, i have no mercy or 'human feelings' for them whatsoever. It's usually netanderthal NT's that will actively try to provoke me, most people are cool

• Words don't usual affect me, but context can, normally if its something like a pun at my expense.  I dont get shocks, more like i'm momentarily lost for words. Cause im computing the situation, reading body language and there's a delay This happens when i'm being physically threatened also. I get a lag, and i might try to diffuse, but also i can end up escalating things, cause left to my own devices i will operate in reflex. And i have a tendency to get into trouble with people. Cause of my disregard for normal conventional...things

Yeah, ive had so many people take issues and pot shots at me in my life. I am totally emotionally recalibrated, meaning : if i like  person, i will do anything for them, but if i feel they are my enemy, i have no mercy or 'human feelings' for them whatsoever. It's usually netanderthal NT's that will actively try to provoke me, most people are cool

Children