Has/does this happened to anyone?

whenever a certain word triggers me it sends like a physical shock into my brain (best way for me to describe it) It’s the oddest thing and only really has happened so far with certain words. I’ve tried to look things up online but not finding much. Was just curious if anyone else seems to get this?  

Parents
  • If it isn't trauma, then Pierre Nouvellie (comedian who is also autistic) has described something similar in his new book. For him it is things like the word "breakkie". I find it funny because where I am from, that is the more common word for breakfast, so he'd probably want to kill me if I ever offered him a morning meal Joy. His book is good, by the way.

• If it isn't trauma, then Pierre Nouvellie (comedian who is also autistic) has described something similar in his new book. For him it is things like the word "breakkie". I find it funny because where I am from, that is the more common word for breakfast, so he'd probably want to kill me if I ever offered him a morning meal Joy. His book is good, by the way.

Children
  • When it relates to words I definitely feel like it’s trauma because the words are usually associated with something I’ve gone through. But thinking back to yesterday it also happens with an unexpected noise, which I guess could also be trauma bc it was unexpected and I’ve had things in the past of that nature. It’s so dang hard to tell what’s trauma and what’s autism bleh