I don't feel the same as many of you

I feel like an outsider here, my experiences seem very diferent, my interests different, the things I do or don't do are different. The books I find helpful or not are different. Most of you seem like lovely people, so I'm not having a go at any of you, but I just feel like I don't really belong here with the rest of you, I don't feel like it's imposter syndrome, more like I stick out like a sore thumb because of some of the above. I feel like I'm irritating people because of my differences, here I feel almost as much of an outsider as I do in NT company.

Parents
  • TheCatWoman I was around when you started posting on this forum.  You seeemed  to really dive in and embrace it and would reply on a number of posts and create them. You have sustained that for some time and in some people it could cause a burn out in itself. If you need a break it is ok to take one. I've seen you come of differently in some posts and you write that some people have said to you that you behave younger than you are with some of your behaviour and interests which made you seem a bit more Peter Pan like. I've seen also  mention though about their being a generational divide in age. You seemed to me a bit more sure of yourself  earlier on into you being a member so it is a sad to see you question yourself more, We share some things as being on the spectrum but we still are all unique. Be who you are.  This is a social media autistic forum and perhaps a pass time hobby for you. The world is changing and that will reflect differently with their experiences of it. You can take breaks as well by more discerning what with you read and respond to.

• TheCatWoman I was around when you started posting on this forum.  You seeemed  to really dive in and embrace it and would reply on a number of posts and create them. You have sustained that for some time and in some people it could cause a burn out in itself. If you need a break it is ok to take one. I've seen you come of differently in some posts and you write that some people have said to you that you behave younger than you are with some of your behaviour and interests which made you seem a bit more Peter Pan like. I've seen also  mention though about their being a generational divide in age. You seemed to me a bit more sure of yourself  earlier on into you being a member so it is a sad to see you question yourself more, We share some things as being on the spectrum but we still are all unique. Be who you are.  This is a social media autistic forum and perhaps a pass time hobby for you. The world is changing and that will reflect differently with their experiences of it. You can take breaks as well by more discerning what with you read and respond to.

Children