I don't feel the same as many of you

I feel like an outsider here, my experiences seem very diferent, my interests different, the things I do or don't do are different. The books I find helpful or not are different. Most of you seem like lovely people, so I'm not having a go at any of you, but I just feel like I don't really belong here with the rest of you, I don't feel like it's imposter syndrome, more like I stick out like a sore thumb because of some of the above. I feel like I'm irritating people because of my differences, here I feel almost as much of an outsider as I do in NT company.

Parents
  • I am still relatively new here but you do talk some sense at times!

No seriously we are all different in ways only ourselves understand. This what makes this forum great because there is such a difference amongst us. Sometimes I agree with some threads and others I dont but I choose to reply to meaningful threads to me.

We are a community and a community is made up of differences. The world would be boring if we were all the same but each of us has a lived truth to tell.

Embrace the differences.

• I am still relatively new here but you do talk some sense at times!

No seriously we are all different in ways only ourselves understand. This what makes this forum great because there is such a difference amongst us. Sometimes I agree with some threads and others I dont but I choose to reply to meaningful threads to me.

We are a community and a community is made up of differences. The world would be boring if we were all the same but each of us has a lived truth to tell.

Embrace the differences.

Children
No Data