Is the stereotype true that Autistic people like repetitive music?

I've always enjoyed electronic dance music as long as I can remember. Have been into DJing and music production since a young teenager. 

I like most forms of trance - psy, uplifting, tech, vocal, progressive; as well as DnB, progressive house and tech/deep house 

Parents
  • For me it has always been true but till recently I had no idea it’s an autistic thing! When I was a teenager and I listened the same song (Britney spears stronger) my sister entered my room furiously and threatened to throw my player out of the window and vomit on top of my bed if I play the same song one more time. So since then I use earphones. And I keep playing the same song again and again hours days weeks etc. (not Britney Spears anymore) 

• For me it has always been true but till recently I had no idea it’s an autistic thing! When I was a teenager and I listened the same song (Britney spears stronger) my sister entered my room furiously and threatened to throw my player out of the window and vomit on top of my bed if I play the same song one more time. So since then I use earphones. And I keep playing the same song again and again hours days weeks etc. (not Britney Spears anymore) 

Children
No Data