funny moments with Wildlife

sometimes I get  photos of Wildlife doing funny things so I thought i would do a thread specifically for that and share them with others 

when I was in Wales last month I saw a blackbird being fidgety and preening and it ended up with funny hair 

for today this afternoon I kept hearing two woodpigeons seemingly up to mischief and repeatedly flapping wings at each other.  them outside being funny 

Parents
  • Wasps/Bees - wasps do annoy me, so I will look at those links. I do have a bee hotel though. It's fully booked!

(I posted that picture on the board a while back. It still looks the same today. I'll be so pleased when they come out. Those 'scratches' in the middle section are from some of the bees using the wood to help fill in the holes.)

• when youv bookmarked a thread click on your name and it will come up with a list and in thqt list it will say bookmarks. click on bookmarks and it will show you the threads you have bookmarked. il reply to the throat comment in the relevent thread onced youv copyed and pasted it in

• when youv bookmarked a thread click on your name and it will come up with a list and in thqt list it will say bookmarks. click on bookmarks and it will show you the threads you have bookmarked. il reply to the throat comment in the relevent thread onced youv copyed and pasted it in

Children
No Data