Is anyone else suffering because they are not good at sports?

Let me explain first, I went to university in China and grew up in China, so it has always been compulsory to get sports scores (I am not sure if this is the case in other countries)and I was diagnosed with autism when I was 21

I barely managed to finish high school, but in college it turned into a nightmare. I had to run 1.6km for 26 times every semester, otherwise I would lose my physical education credits and not be able to graduate (but it still had final exams)

I ended up breaking my knee, having surgery, and couldn't run, so they put me in a yoga class, but that just meant there was no speed limit on my running anymore, I still had to do 30 reps of 2km each term, I really can't find a way to make it look easier, I mean I love swimming, I can swim for thirty minutes at a time, I can also play table tennis, and I'm very good at it, but I hate running maybe because of my autisim

I've tried writing email , but apparently surgery on my ligaments won't prevent these runs, does anyone have a way to make it less torturous?

Parents Reply Children
No Data