Does anyone else buy lots of the same items of clothing ?

If I find a top I like, usually black or navy plain and stretch comfy material for example.  I will buy 5 or more of them so I can keep wearing them without having to wear different clothing. 

Does anyone else do this?

Parents
  • yeah if i find clothing that suits then id get more of it. like my no sweat quick dry no smell shirts i got. they have all those extra features not just a shirt that does nothing but has function and quality of life fixes. so i buy based on functionality but also buying the same fixes the problem of trying to buy a image, i dont like to have to think through choices and planning and picking for clothes so if i find something that works for me id buy it all the same so i dont have to then think of other choices and different looks and whether the look is bad.

• yeah if i find clothing that suits then id get more of it. like my no sweat quick dry no smell shirts i got. they have all those extra features not just a shirt that does nothing but has function and quality of life fixes. so i buy based on functionality but also buying the same fixes the problem of trying to buy a image, i dont like to have to think through choices and planning and picking for clothes so if i find something that works for me id buy it all the same so i dont have to then think of other choices and different looks and whether the look is bad.

Children
No Data