About pip

I really hope they don’t turn pip to vouchers as that’s never going to work for a lot of people and it really worries me and a lot of other people. This voucher thing will never work and I pray next Tuesday they say they are scrapping it 

Parents
  • It's possible that we may have a clearer idea after the King's speech today, as this is when he will outline the government's plans.

If the Labour government does intend to run with the Conservative's idea of introducing a voucher system, it's likely they will need agreement from the House of Lords first. I feel it's worth noting that any changes are likely to take time to implement, so whatever the outcome, I don't think we need to start worrying just yet.

• It's possible that we may have a clearer idea after the King's speech today, as this is when he will outline the government's plans.

If the Labour government does intend to run with the Conservative's idea of introducing a voucher system, it's likely they will need agreement from the House of Lords first. I feel it's worth noting that any changes are likely to take time to implement, so whatever the outcome, I don't think we need to start worrying just yet.

Children
No Data