Socks

Hell, new here 

I'm an adult, I've searched & got lost 

Socks - toe seams are killing me, It feels like my toes are being crushed, I've tried to wear inside out, different sizes etc 

Any help greatly appreciated 

Parents
  • Something that I have never understood is that I have no issue with the toe seams in socks, but I do with hosiery items like tights, stockings, and hold-ups. Thankfully, I seldom have cause to wear such items.

With socks, my main issue tends to be with the fit, especially around the heel. I'm a size 6 and sometimes the fit feels just right and the sock heels align perfectly, but at other times the fit feels too small and tight, or too big and loose.

• Something that I have never understood is that I have no issue with the toe seams in socks, but I do with hosiery items like tights, stockings, and hold-ups. Thankfully, I seldom have cause to wear such items.

With socks, my main issue tends to be with the fit, especially around the heel. I'm a size 6 and sometimes the fit feels just right and the sock heels align perfectly, but at other times the fit feels too small and tight, or too big and loose.

Children
No Data