Socks

Hell, new here 

I'm an adult, I've searched & got lost 

Socks - toe seams are killing me, It feels like my toes are being crushed, I've tried to wear inside out, different sizes etc 

Any help greatly appreciated 

Parents
  • Completely understand about teh seams thing. I can't bear to have them the 'right' (ie. insane) way round, with the seam pointing in, so habitually reverse them on purchase, and even double-check after every wash. Sometimes I'll be out walking and it will suddenly hit me that 99.5% of sock-wearers around me are wearing theirs the 'proper' way without having even given it a second thought, and I think two things simultaneously: 'there but for the grace of autism go I...' and 'how strange that it isn't driving them mad... or maybe it is but that's just how you're 'supposed' to have them.'

Needless to say, buying me novelty socks is a pointless exercise, all one would ever see is the 'behind the scenes' side...

• Completely understand about teh seams thing. I can't bear to have them the 'right' (ie. insane) way round, with the seam pointing in, so habitually reverse them on purchase, and even double-check after every wash. Sometimes I'll be out walking and it will suddenly hit me that 99.5% of sock-wearers around me are wearing theirs the 'proper' way without having even given it a second thought, and I think two things simultaneously: 'there but for the grace of autism go I...' and 'how strange that it isn't driving them mad... or maybe it is but that's just how you're 'supposed' to have them.'

Needless to say, buying me novelty socks is a pointless exercise, all one would ever see is the 'behind the scenes' side...

Children
No Data