Feeling annoyed

I don't have children and don't want them. Does anyone else find children playing outside annoying. The shouting, ball bouncing and general noise. I'm very sensitive to noise and loud unexpected noise especially. I know they will grow out of it eventually but another set of kids could move in around me and then it would start all over again. Does anyone have any tips for trying to stay calm and not let it bother you 

Parents
  • I have 2 children and I can understand why it can be annoying. I do enjoy my boys playing and enjoying themselves but there are times I struggle with it. When I need to relax, particularly on a Friday which is a complete wind down for me I need to just chill. Ball bouncing against a wall was last Fridays problem for me but very often it is the tv and then my boys sit with me both on phones watching tik tok. I really cannot cope with all these different things going on around me. Sometimes I just go to bed as I know it’s my sensitivity. 
    Dream I would say earplugs and music or if you game like I do gaming and headphones, I can get completely lost in both of those areas which would help me with the things I don’t want to hear. 

Just a thought 

• I have 2 children and I can understand why it can be annoying. I do enjoy my boys playing and enjoying themselves but there are times I struggle with it. When I need to relax, particularly on a Friday which is a complete wind down for me I need to just chill. Ball bouncing against a wall was last Fridays problem for me but very often it is the tv and then my boys sit with me both on phones watching tik tok. I really cannot cope with all these different things going on around me. Sometimes I just go to bed as I know it’s my sensitivity. 
    Dream I would say earplugs and music or if you game like I do gaming and headphones, I can get completely lost in both of those areas which would help me with the things I don’t want to hear. 

Just a thought 

Children
No Data