The Weekend

Dear Friends,

Does anyone share the following-

I find the weekend lonely having few family and friends.When a Friday goes wrong and a business I am awaiting a response does no get back to me I ruminate all weekend and then wish it to be Monday so I can chase.

I wish we were more a 24/7 country so this weekend isolation was not there.

The real humdinger is a bank holiday weekend.I had the worst Easter of my life and then had to wait till Tuesday to get proper help.

What do you all think do you sure my weekend negativity any tips.?

Parents
  • I used to find weekends difficult as all my friends were doing couple things and I felt like I'd been tidied away in the toybox until Monday. Now I find it difficult because the neighbours are home and noisy and get driven inside, from about April to October there are loads of tourists about at the weekend, so I've learnt to go for a walk with Fearn, my dog, at lunch time when they're all scoffing pub roast dinners. I usually do my ironing and other things that I don't get round to at other times, making jam in season, stuff like that.

• Me ironing or making jam would not be a pretty sight but I like walking and talking to my cats

• My ironing certainly isn't I only do politically correct ironing, it all comes out differently creased,lol.

Reply Children
No Data