The Weekend

Dear Friends,

Does anyone share the following-

I find the weekend lonely having few family and friends.When a Friday goes wrong and a business I am awaiting a response does no get back to me I ruminate all weekend and then wish it to be Monday so I can chase.

I wish we were more a 24/7 country so this weekend isolation was not there.

The real humdinger is a bank holiday weekend.I had the worst Easter of my life and then had to wait till Tuesday to get proper help.

What do you all think do you sure my weekend negativity any tips.?

Parents
  • I find weekends lonely as well. My sister doesn't have autism and anxiety, so she will always be out at the weekend with her friends. It's something I would love to do.

I try to keep myself busy on the weekends that way I don't feel as lonely as much. 

Living in Scotland the weather isn't normally too good but today it's been nice so I've been outside cutting the overgrowth in the garden. 

I didn't notice my anxiety or loneliness when I was doing my garden. My therapist suggested distractions and it has been working for me. If I can't garden then I'll organise my room, listen to music, watch som...

All helps me. 

Sitting and thinking is no good for anyone. 

• I find weekends lonely as well. My sister doesn't have autism and anxiety, so she will always be out at the weekend with her friends. It's something I would love to do.

I try to keep myself busy on the weekends that way I don't feel as lonely as much. 

Living in Scotland the weather isn't normally too good but today it's been nice so I've been outside cutting the overgrowth in the garden. 

I didn't notice my anxiety or loneliness when I was doing my garden. My therapist suggested distractions and it has been working for me. If I can't garden then I'll organise my room, listen to music, watch som...

All helps me. 

Sitting and thinking is no good for anyone. 

Children