Not being able to calm down

Something happened that was out of my control. I didn't know what was going to happen next, what had been said, if it could happen again, if I was being told the truth. I totally lost control, pacing, this makes be calmer, my head was going to explode with all the thoughts. I was crying, angry and I just couldn't explain what the problem was at the time because I was out of control. I only know now because I was helped to calm down by someone and now I'm feeling in control I can discuss what the problem was. I'm not diagnosed yet was this a meltdown? What was it? 

Parents
  • Aw I am sorry to hear this! It sounds like you maybe got a bit overwhelmed. I know this experience all too well and this is the reason many people with level 1 ASD turn to alcohol and benzodiazepines. You should take it easy if you can. Go for a bath if you have one. Meditate even if it suits you. Listen to some relaxing music maybe. Chat with someone. Maybe a diagnosis would help you. It may help to know why you are experiencing certain things. Just remember to stay away from all alcohol and drugs these things will not help you in the long run and will only make matters worse! Hope my advice helps. 

• Aw I am sorry to hear this! It sounds like you maybe got a bit overwhelmed. I know this experience all too well and this is the reason many people with level 1 ASD turn to alcohol and benzodiazepines. You should take it easy if you can. Go for a bath if you have one. Meditate even if it suits you. Listen to some relaxing music maybe. Chat with someone. Maybe a diagnosis would help you. It may help to know why you are experiencing certain things. Just remember to stay away from all alcohol and drugs these things will not help you in the long run and will only make matters worse! Hope my advice helps. 

Children
No Data