About the government

Hi why do the government always attack the disabled who are unable to work it’s just so wrong no different. Don’t think we are ever going to be important to them 

Parents
  • why do the government always attack the disabled who are unable to work it’s just so wrong no different. Don’t think we are ever going to be important to them 

What it boils down to is this.

The government look at the big picture of things as with over 70 million people to deal with they cannot afford to cater for everyone.

Part of this picture is that disabled people are a leech on their finances. We use lots of public money (services, PIP, healthcare etc) and don't contribute much via taxes.

Their view is that if they can get rid of more leeches then they will have more cash to spend on other stuff that will benefit more people and thus earn them more votes the next election time.

They do enough to make it look like they are taking care of the needy while squeezing them at every turn.

We are too small a group of voters to be of interest to them.

It is that simple I'm afraid.

All in my opinion of course.

• why do the government always attack the disabled who are unable to work it’s just so wrong no different. Don’t think we are ever going to be important to them 

What it boils down to is this.

The government look at the big picture of things as with over 70 million people to deal with they cannot afford to cater for everyone.

Part of this picture is that disabled people are a leech on their finances. We use lots of public money (services, PIP, healthcare etc) and don't contribute much via taxes.

Their view is that if they can get rid of more leeches then they will have more cash to spend on other stuff that will benefit more people and thus earn them more votes the next election time.

They do enough to make it look like they are taking care of the needy while squeezing them at every turn.

We are too small a group of voters to be of interest to them.

It is that simple I'm afraid.

All in my opinion of course.

Children
No Data