About the government

Hi why do the government always attack the disabled who are unable to work it’s just so wrong no different. Don’t think we are ever going to be important to them 

Parents
  • I think its partly because we are an easy target, they know we don't have the power and influence to fight back if that makes sense.

I think the other reason is because the people who fake it give those of us who are genuinely disabled a bad name. I know people on PIP who have nothing wrong with them, lie their backside off to the assessors, and go out partying and ordering deliveroos every night and have never worked a day in their lives. What these people dont realise is that they give those of us with genuine disabilities a bad name. The media and the governement then assume we are all like that and dont give the support to those of us who genuinely cant work and actually need the help 

Ive been through the process myself and I have been in and out of work and its tough. Whatever your going through now with PIP and everything I really support you, its not easy. Just know you are worth more than they make you feel if that makes sense 

• I think its partly because we are an easy target, they know we don't have the power and influence to fight back if that makes sense.

I think the other reason is because the people who fake it give those of us who are genuinely disabled a bad name. I know people on PIP who have nothing wrong with them, lie their backside off to the assessors, and go out partying and ordering deliveroos every night and have never worked a day in their lives. What these people dont realise is that they give those of us with genuine disabilities a bad name. The media and the governement then assume we are all like that and dont give the support to those of us who genuinely cant work and actually need the help 

Ive been through the process myself and I have been in and out of work and its tough. Whatever your going through now with PIP and everything I really support you, its not easy. Just know you are worth more than they make you feel if that makes sense 

Children