Are we happy with the general election result?

Just wondered if people on here are happy or unhappy at the general election result last week? I stayed up most of the night to watch the results come in. 

It would be wonderful if we could have a calm, logical, reasoned political discussion on here that doesn't result in anger, name calling and the mods locking the thread

Come on guys lets prove we can do it! 

Parents
  • Very soon, Labour will find themselves out of their depth given the scale of problems in the U.K. and the strong possibility of serious social unrest in the U.K. taking into account other problems outside of the U.K. - they will find themselves in a position where they will have no other option but to hand over all power to a provisional milltary government which will involve a national state of emergency, police state, martial law and curfews - the timescale for this is roughly 12-18 months from now, unless something really significant happens at the last moment behind the scenes to avert this from happening 

• Wow, that's dark. Do you believe this would have happened whoever won? I'm curious that you think Labour are "out of their depth", are you saying they are incapable of governing because of lack of experience? The PM is an experienced lawyer and former head of the CPS, far more capable than any of the last 4 PMs 

• Starmer is a WEF puppet, as most politicians are, of all parties - democracy and the democratic process will never work as it’s too corrupt and riddled with corruption, across all parties, as there is no political solution - no one in politics really has the best interests of the people at heart, all of them are only in politics for personal gain and they simply do not really care about the concerns of ordinary people - the destruction of the west and of western nations is all by design by the globalist elites right throughout history 

• Some time ago, I performed an assessment of how far would I be prepared to go if it came to conflict with the authorities over a basic point of survival such as you describe. 

As a Christian and general pacifist I abhor loss of life and even infliction of injury past bruises in physical conflict with the authorities, yet those baton charges MUST be resisted!

HOW is the intelligent peaceful protester supposed to repspond when a situation which started out with people trying to make representation is met by overt violence & provocation from the authorities?   

I suggest that a baton charge should be met not by sticks and stones but by an organised and steady retreat by people emptying their pockets of sperical objects. Childrens marbles bought in bulk are really cheap...

I further suggest that laughter and not a good beating is what should then be applied when the inevitable result occurs. You NEED a LOT of speres in a lot of pockets to make this work... 

• A Chara, thank you very much for your support - Go Raibh Mile Maith Agait - the local people in the working class and socially deprived area of Coolock in Dublin in my beloved native Ireland, because they peacefully and reasonably object to mass inward migration of unvetted migrant males of Milltary age being forced into their community, are being attacked by Gardai (police) in riot gear and these same Gardai are high on drugs - the Irish government started this attack and are trying to use it as an excuse to impose a police state and martial law in Ireland, a repeat of the Black & Tans after the Easter Rising of 1916, but this is much worse now because it is our own government that is doing it to the Irish people - they are trying to tear our beloved homeland apart and it is truly heartbreaking to witness and even though my extended family are largely indoctrinated and brainwashed as to what is really going on, I am now really concerned for their safety at the hands of the Irish government and the Gardai who do not serve the Irish people but their deep state globalist masters and where the MSM are only covering one side of the story, painting the protesters as violent when this is simply not the case 

• A Chara, thank you very much for your support - Go Raibh Mile Maith Agait - the local people in the working class and socially deprived area of Coolock in Dublin in my beloved native Ireland, because they peacefully and reasonably object to mass inward migration of unvetted migrant males of Milltary age being forced into their community, are being attacked by Gardai (police) in riot gear and these same Gardai are high on drugs - the Irish government started this attack and are trying to use it as an excuse to impose a police state and martial law in Ireland, a repeat of the Black & Tans after the Easter Rising of 1916, but this is much worse now because it is our own government that is doing it to the Irish people - they are trying to tear our beloved homeland apart and it is truly heartbreaking to witness and even though my extended family are largely indoctrinated and brainwashed as to what is really going on, I am now really concerned for their safety at the hands of the Irish government and the Gardai who do not serve the Irish people but their deep state globalist masters and where the MSM are only covering one side of the story, painting the protesters as violent when this is simply not the case 

Children
  • Some time ago, I performed an assessment of how far would I be prepared to go if it came to conflict with the authorities over a basic point of survival such as you describe. 

As a Christian and general pacifist I abhor loss of life and even infliction of injury past bruises in physical conflict with the authorities, yet those baton charges MUST be resisted!

HOW is the intelligent peaceful protester supposed to repspond when a situation which started out with people trying to make representation is met by overt violence & provocation from the authorities?   

I suggest that a baton charge should be met not by sticks and stones but by an organised and steady retreat by people emptying their pockets of sperical objects. Childrens marbles bought in bulk are really cheap...

I further suggest that laughter and not a good beating is what should then be applied when the inevitable result occurs. You NEED a LOT of speres in a lot of pockets to make this work...