Do you consider your problems to be situational?

For example, while I don't expect that getting a job will solve everything for me, I expect it will take a significant amount of stress off my shoulders. 

You see the blanket statements on social media that "money doesn't buy happiness" - yes, it doesn't. However, it definitely improves your life.

I do consider a lot of my problems to be situational, if a few things changed here and there, it'd make a world of difference. If I switched my manual car for an automatic, I would enjoy driving more and not stress out as much.

Parents
  • Our unhappiness is often as a result of many factors, and these factors interact in various ways. It is usually a combination of internal factors and external factors. To improve our lives I think we need to look at both aspects. For example with money : if you don’t have enough for your basic needs it’s very hard to be happy - even with a fairly positive mindset. Also - some very rich people are deeply unhappy - because of their mindset and attitudes. Both internal and external factors have an effect - and we need to look at both. 

• Our unhappiness is often as a result of many factors, and these factors interact in various ways. It is usually a combination of internal factors and external factors. To improve our lives I think we need to look at both aspects. For example with money : if you don’t have enough for your basic needs it’s very hard to be happy - even with a fairly positive mindset. Also - some very rich people are deeply unhappy - because of their mindset and attitudes. Both internal and external factors have an effect - and we need to look at both. 

Children
No Data