Do you consider your problems to be situational?

For example, while I don't expect that getting a job will solve everything for me, I expect it will take a significant amount of stress off my shoulders. 

You see the blanket statements on social media that "money doesn't buy happiness" - yes, it doesn't. However, it definitely improves your life.

I do consider a lot of my problems to be situational, if a few things changed here and there, it'd make a world of difference. If I switched my manual car for an automatic, I would enjoy driving more and not stress out as much.

Parents
  • first - step away from the social media. It is a cookie jar full of delicious but poisonous platitudes.

No one finds them selves there, just a cankerous hunger for more and more mercurial approval of others who are all doing the same.That approval is fleeting and addictive, an illusion. 

Even here there we run that risk and the mods are here to catch the worst of it let's hope. is that risk and one must be always mindful of it.

• To the point

My view is that life, itself is situational and we make choices 24/7 as we confront those situations.

All platitudes aside, if you are doing a thing and you feel happy, without needing to have an audience to validate it, you are in a feel-good situation.

Money comes along to facilitate that if you just focus on that which makes you happy. Here's a great book on the subject.

"money and the law of attraction" It's an easy, quick and cheap read.

• first - step away from the social media. It is a cookie jar full of delicious but poisonous platitudes.

No one finds them selves there, just a cankerous hunger for more and more mercurial approval of others who are all doing the same.That approval is fleeting and addictive, an illusion. 

Even here there we run that risk and the mods are here to catch the worst of it let's hope. is that risk and one must be always mindful of it.

• To the point

My view is that life, itself is situational and we make choices 24/7 as we confront those situations.

All platitudes aside, if you are doing a thing and you feel happy, without needing to have an audience to validate it, you are in a feel-good situation.

Money comes along to facilitate that if you just focus on that which makes you happy. Here's a great book on the subject.

"money and the law of attraction" It's an easy, quick and cheap read.

Children
No Data