Isolation and lonliness

1. Is being friendless and isolated common amongst people who are on the autistic spectrum.
  2. What do people suggest, to try and combat this!!
  3. Mick
Parents
  • yes its a key trait, but these days its actually normal amoung even standard people given that its the change in society due to the rise in technology.... everyone in on their playstations and tvs, kids dont hang out and form social circles no more, its all technology now. this is why everyone is like that now.

how to combat it? .... i combatted it by getting a job, the job acts as my social circle i spend way too much time than i like in, then my isolated home time is a recharge from that mess of a workplace full of social stimulation and stuff.

• yes its a key trait, but these days its actually normal amoung even standard people given that its the change in society due to the rise in technology.... everyone in on their playstations and tvs, kids dont hang out and form social circles no more, its all technology now. this is why everyone is like that now.

how to combat it? .... i combatted it by getting a job, the job acts as my social circle i spend way too much time than i like in, then my isolated home time is a recharge from that mess of a workplace full of social stimulation and stuff.

Children
No Data