About benefits

I am worried about the new government stopping my benefits and I don’t like change much also I’m worried about them changing pip to vouchers anyone else felt worried about this?

Parents
  • It is worrying but the DWP is holding a consultation so you can make your voice heard should you wish. There are disabled groups such as Disabled Against Cuts are planning demonstrations on this. The more we protest about these proposed changes the better.   

• I hope they don’t take our money away completely as the money helps me not just the universal credit money but also the pip. I hope Labour are more understanding of people other special needs 

• i dont think they are as kier starmer said hes gonna make anyone who can work, work.... so these neurodiverse mental invisible illness.... he says you can work... so you have to work. and they need you to in order to look good now as making you all work spurrs economic gdp growth and makes him look successful as a leader....

• i dont think they are as kier starmer said hes gonna make anyone who can work, work.... so these neurodiverse mental invisible illness.... he says you can work... so you have to work. and they need you to in order to look good now as making you all work spurrs economic gdp growth and makes him look successful as a leader....

Children
No Data